As a dietitian, it is highly likely that you will have to deal with or are currently dealing with difficult patients, who suffer from diabetes. It is understandable for newly diagnosed patients or patients dealing with this disease for many years to experience stress and anxiety in daily management.
- It's Heart Month! Managing Cholesterol
- Prepare for the New Year!
- Holiday Baking Tips
- Preparing for Winter Produce
- NCES Healthy Habits 2020
- Heart Disease
- Winter and Vitamin D - Are you getting enough Vitamin D this winter?
- Diabetes 2020: The Registered Dietitian’s Impact on Change
- Diabetes 2020: 5 Easy Steps for Patients and Families
- NCES is the leader in Nutrition Education Content and Visual Teaching Products!
How to Deal with Difficult Diabetes Patients
Posted by Chris Jackson - Owner | NCES, Inc. on 1/9/2019