- Diabetes 2020: 5 Easy Steps for Patients and Families
- Diabetes 2020: The Registered Dietitian’s Impact on Change
- NCES is the leader in Nutrition Education Content and Visual Teaching Products!
- How to Deal with Difficult Diabetes Patients
- NCES in Action: A Commitment to a Healthier You!
- 2018 in Review: The Consumer Shift to Technology for Outpatient Care
- Intuitive Eating: The Only Answer to Losing Weight and Keeping it Off Forever
We all know our behaviors effect our overall health! But, studies have shown most American’s lack adequate Nutrition Literacy, (Bauer, Briss, Goodman, & Bowman, 2014; Mozaffarian, 2016) and quality nutrition is a significant contributor to chronic conditions, such as obesity, diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease (Arnold et al., 2015; Garg, Maurer, & Reed, 2014; Mozaffarian, 2016).
NCES is the leader in Nutrition Education Content and Visual Teaching Products! Among our nearly 700 Hospital clients, we supply products and services that make a difference in lives of your providers, patients and families. Our products offer straight forward, easy-to-use, primary and secondary instruction methods.
As a dietitian, it is highly likely that you will have to deal with or are currently dealing with difficult patients, who suffer from diabetes. It is understandable for newly diagnosed patients or patients dealing with this disease for many years to experience stress and anxiety in daily management.